Форум для людей с сахарным диабетом

Российская Диабетическая Ассоциация
Текущее время: 16 апр 2024, 18:28

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Type 1 diabetes as a symptom of a generalautoimmune syndrome
СообщениеДобавлено: 05 окт 2022, 16:36 

Type 1 diabetes as a symptom of a generalautoimmune syndrome

Dear friends, dear colleagues!

I would like to say a few words about a common autoimmune syndrome.

Thisnosological unit or official concept does not exist, but in the afterword of the book Over intensified Insulin Therapy and the Canales Complex in Solving the Problem of Cure Chronic Hyperglycemiapublished in 1998, this idea was expressed by me and described in sufficient detail.

When we try to treat autoimmune type 1 diabetes, we start treatment after the blood sugar has gone up, after the antibodies have destroyed a fairly large mass of beta cells.

Pulmonologists begin to treat bronchial asthma already after the autoimmune conflict against the lung tissue has fully developed.

Rheumatologists begin to treat, for example, rheumatoid arthritis, when antibodies have been directed against joints, primarily small ones, starting with the hands.

Gastroenterologists treat autoimmune nonspecific ulcerative colitis with their own methods, but without understanding that the same syndrome lies in all manifestations of the listed diseases and many others. That is, when there is some primary damage to one or another organ of one or another tissue, then an autoimmune conflict develops against these tissues. And it doesn't stop. This non-stopping process or auto-aggression is the root cause or underlying cause that leads to the chronicity and lifelong course of these diseases with the need for lifelong medication.

Attempts to find certain insulin preparations or genetically modified analogues or to find certain bronchodilators or autoimmune conflict suppressors in bronchial asthma, etc. can never cure these diseases.

Therefore, if in the international classification of diseases, a non-specific autoimmune syndrome is singled out as a nosological unit, that is, as a separate disease, then divided into varieties of diseases, such as type 1 diabetes mellitus, bronchial asthma, ulcerative colitis, rheumatoid arthritis and many others, then such a classification will make it necessary to fight not with chronic hyperglycemia and high blood sugar, but with the root cause of the disease, which is not being done at the moment.

I think that very many doctors, especially pathophysiologists or general pathologists, understand that this problem exists. From an ideological point of view, it leads to the lack of a sufficient amount of scientific research and the search for methods of inhibiting the autoimmune conflict or turning it back.

Type 1 diabetes can be conditionally considered as anti-AIDS. As a joke, we once considered the option of trying to infect an experimental animal with AIDS at the very beginning of the development of autoimmune type 1 diabetes. But the models in humans and animals are very different, and it was clear that it would be impossible to find volunteers. Therefore, those who will be engaged in literature reviews on attempts to cure type 1 diabetes need to deal not only with the research words "diabetes", but also with the research for ways, attempts to cure diseases that are ultimately associated with manifestations of an autoimmune conflict, aggression, which is timely does not stop.

I sincerely hope that those who follow us will not repeat the mistakes that we have made, having lost several decades in search of a pump or an insulin analogue, or some other narrowly specific medicinal substance that will never lead to a cure for a child insulin dependent autoimmune diabetes.

I hope I have expressed myself clearly enough. This idea is also set out on the last pages of the latest book published in 2019, Insulin Therapy for Dummies. We will be happy to answer your questions on the forum of the portal of the Russian Diabetes Association. All the best to you. Goodbye.

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа